Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Afternoon!

Good Afternoon,

Mood: Tired

Music listening to: Beat It by MJ

     This is a true Monday for sure. Things started off great and then it all tanked. We took delivery of Chris's new washer/dryer this morning at around 8:00am. We were elated.

     Well, the plug for the dryer was not the correct one. So we had to call the electrician to come out and replace it.

     He did that and with my help we got the washer/dryer installed in it's closet. Next the dryer hose did not fit the on the wall outlet so the electrician had to go to get a additional part to make it fit.That did the trick, woohoo now Chris doesn't have to beat his clothes on a rock, smile.

     All of this threw me way behind on my errands that I needed to get done. I finally was able to get them done. Next I sent a fax to my office and they called to say that all they received was blank pages. So I had to redo that.Now if this is not a true Monday I don't know what is, eh?

     I need a drink a stiff double right now. We hope that your day has been way better. We had a fantastic evening out last night with Paula,Marty,Shoo and Stu. The food was great and the vino rosso hit the spot. Yes, it did.
Thanks guys for a great time.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, everyone said hello and to let you know that you were missed last night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...