Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning

Mood: Confused

Music listening to: Vogue by Madonna

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is guiding ships into port. Smile! She will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and I am on my second cup already. I am eyeing a sweet roll and I believe that it is going down, smile! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris this morning.

     We are slowly getting back into the swing of things around here, smile. I was told by my dear friend Loraine that I lost my Mojo and I need to get it back. I agree with her 100% and I am going to do just that post haste.

      I will start to post about our Las Vegas trip later this morning and I will eventually get back to our Florence trip as well. Yes, I have lost my Mojo in Vegas I believe. You know what they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and  I guess that is true and you cannot break the Vegas code, right?

     Well, you have a good day and stay safe,sound, happy and keep track of your Mojo!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I believe that you are correct I have lost my Mojo, but I will get it back soon.

Jane and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Marcia, stay safe.

Sara, how are you doing? How is #2?

Liz, what is new?

Monna, how is everyone?

Denise and Ross, what is new down under?

Rosie, what is new in Aussieland?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

A winner like you always finds his mojo. No fears, my friend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...