Monday, November 12, 2012

A True Monday!

Good Morning

Mood: Confused

Music listening to: Early In The Morning by the Gap Band

     Wow, this is a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep into her cave this morning and that means that she will not be making an appearance anytime soon. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and working it's magic. What is not working is my desktop this morning. It is having a breakdown big time. So I will have to work on it when I get a chance.

      I have no plans for today at all. I am so stressed out it seems like I need to take a long walk or something. My karma is not right at all. It has been that way since yesterday and I cannot figure out what the deal is.

      I will get to posting about Vegas and about Florence again as soon as I get myself together, so bear with me, OK? Have a good day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine,, be careful today.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Rory, I got the email addy change.

Shoo and Stu, what is shaking?

Marcia, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...