Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Shocked


Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye ( classic R&B)


How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is dreaming about cruising and jalapenos, but she will be up and on the go shortly. It is a mild 51 degrees this morning and the coffee is great.


I have to run to my office this morning after one of Chris's case managers stops by for a early morning visit. I have a large desk calendar ready to get the New Year started with hopes, dreams, and wishes. Well, I had better get to it and I think another cup of coffee is in store. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later...........


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger, what is up?


Ross, are you all set for the New Year?


Flo and John, are you looking forward to the New Year?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...