Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


The day has just about ended and the storm is making it's appearance this evening. It is raining and the wind is blowing pretty good. Chris and I took things nice and easy today. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner and it was very good.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. I had a dream last night that really stuck with me deeply. I will keep my eyes open and I hope that it does not come true. Have you ever had one of these dreams? I am feeling used, taken for granted and I feel like a fixture. Nuff said about that!


Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.

Night.................


Good Night Jeanne, glad to hear that you are alright.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good night.


The above photo is another one from Fallen, Nevada. Wow!


Monna, great photos, thanks.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...