Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Very Tired


Music listening to: Living For The Love Of You by the Isley Brothers


It is another Hump Day! I started the day twice this morning. Once at around midnight and again at 2:ooam due to Lampchop was barking and howling because Root Beer was not around due to Kim took her to her parents home with her.


I tossed and turned so I just got up totally at 5:45am and began to care for Chris. Elise slept through the whole thing without any movement or stirring at all. I have a tremendous headache and my cup of coffee is not helping at all. Any plans for today?


We had a very nice with Jeanne and Angelica yesterday evening, they are wonderful hostesses. Thank you for the wonderful gifts, but you shouldn't have went out of your way. Jeanne, you are one very special lady and I am blessed to know you because you are there when family is not and I appreciate that deeply.


We also had a very nice dinner at the Outback thanks to Elise's Mum. What a treat that was indeed. We all had the steak and lobster and it was very good. We washed it down with a bottle of red and Elise's Mum had coffee. Elise and I shared a Wallabegone a specialty drink that is very good. A very pleasing day!


After Rosemary left for the night I checked on Chris and I joined Elise and we called it a night. Elise and her Mum are leaving for Bisbee this afternoon and Chris and I will follow on Thursday for the Christmas activities there. Well, I had better get this day moving but I am really dragging from the lack of sleep. Have a good day and a better day tomorrow.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Marcie, are you back online yet?


Herman, thank you for setting up our stay-cation for Jan 10. We really do appreciate all that you have done for us over the past year.


Ross, glad that you are back.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...