Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Evening


Good Evening


How did your day go? Well, things went pretty well up until the mailman delivered. I got some mail today that took me by surprise at first but now I am very, I mean very angry. Unbelievable but I am going to tackle it head on.


I ran my errands and I got my car serviced as planned. I did my Wii workout and it was a rough one let me tell you. I didn't get to Costco with Elise but she went and I tackled a computer problem that she was having.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise at her book club meeting. They are meeting at the Blue Willow and Elise is going to bring me back some meatloaf for dinner. I will be waiting with knife and fork in hand, Smile. I just finished packing for our trip to Safford, but I will check it again before I close the suitcase.


Well, I had better get Chris settled so I can be at the ready when the meatloaf arrives. Have a good night and get plenty of rest.

Cheers..............


Good Night Jeanne,so good to talk to you today.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Flo, always a pleasure to hear from you two. Great photos!!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...