Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Night

Good Night,

Well, today has been something else. Our trip to Safford had to be cancelled due to the caregiver decided she didn't want to keep her word. We planned this way over a month ago and we ran it by her and she was all for it. We made reservations the B&B and for the Kachina Hot Springs as well.

It was so upsetting that it made Elise cry about the whole thing and their was nothing I could do about that, not a good feeling at all. Finding a good reliable caregiver is a very hard thing to do and very frustrating when I spend my time to train them and they do this sort of thing. I have a tremendous stress headache so after I get Chris settled for the night I will take something for it and try to get some sleep if I can.

Have a good evening and a better tomorrow. I hope that your day was much better than ours.
Night...............

Good Night Jeanne, so good to hear from you today.

Tiger and Marcie, have a good night, sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...