Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning

Mood: Tired, Content

Music listening to: Tea, a relaxation CD

How are you this morning? Did you survive Christmas? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Boy, the coffee is very good on this cold Tucson morning.

Well, we survived Christmas and it was a pleasant one even though I had to work. Our trip to Bisbee was a good one, I will give more details as soon as I get things back on track. I even took a couple of photos. Have a good day and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Later.............

Good Morning Jeanne

Tiger and Marcie, did you survive? Smile!

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Janice and Frank, how was your holiday?

Steph, did you make it through the holiday?

Liz, we hope that things are turning around for you?

Cher, how was your holiday?

JT, thank you for the greeting.

Sis, how are you doing? Are things OK in Lawrenceville?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...