Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday





































Good Morning
















Mood: Enlightened
















Music listening to: The Thrill Is Gone by BB King (classic blues)
















How are you? It is another cold morning here in the Old Pueblo, 32 degrees. I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she gets all of the ships into port safely, smile. The seas must be really bad this morning because the fog horn is getting a workout.
















We are going to go out for breakfast with Elise's Mum as usual this morning. We are going to the Village Inn, they have great pancakes. We are also having Elise's Mum over for dinner this evening. We will have Elise's homemade tacos that are just delicious,let me tell you. Can you say pass me another beer?
















As posted in the previous entry here is a bit about our trip to Bisbee for Christmas.
















Elise and her Mum left for Bisbee on the 23rd and Chris and I joined them on the 24th. We stayed at the San Jose Lodge like we always do. I got Chris's van unloaded and got the bed set for him. It is a lot of work and on both Chris and I when he sleeps in a regular bed. I called Elise to let her know that we were there. Elise came over and then we went to Elise's sisters Ann home. I was in need of some serious coffee and I had a few cups.
















Everyone was there and we got settled and awaited the traditional dinner that we always have and it is just wonderful. After dinner we opened up a gift apiece and afterwards I has to get Chris back to the lodge and get him settled and ready for bed. Well, it was a long night due to Chris was in and out of sleep what seemed like every hour on the hour and it really wore me out. I got up at 5:30am and began to get Chris ready for the day. I had to get the coffee pot going before I did anything, smile.
















I got Chris up and ready for the day. Elise came over to see how things were going and then we returned back to her sisters home to open the rest of the gifts. Ann had begun to prepare the Christmas Day dinner early this morning. The day was going well and I had to get a few snacks to tide me over until dinner. Dinner was served at around 2:00pm and it was very, very good. After dinner I had to get Chris loaded into the van and we headed back to Tucson because Marv would be there to care for Chris at 6:00pm. Elise and her Mum would be following shortly.
















I got the van unloaded and Marv arrived to care for Chris and Elise made it home after dropping her Mum of at her home. We proceeded to open up our gifts and Elise opened up her birthday gifts as well. It felt good to be back home. Elise called it a night and I did to as soon as I checked on Chris after Marv left to the night. We both were knocked out for the count. Overall it was a good trip but a lot of work.
















The photos are a few shots on Christmas Day. Can you guess who the CEO is?








Later...........................
















Good Morning Jeanne, so good to talk you yesterday.
















Tiger and Marcie, have a good day.
















Ross, sounds like the trip was a success? I agree with you that it is always a pleasure to get back home.
















Liz, how are you?
















Mary and Bob, what is new?
















Joe and Mary, how are things going?
















Pearl, did you get the answer to your question?
















Sis, how are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while. How is the weather in GA?
















Monna, thank you so much for the photos, they are very good.
















2 comments:

Cheela said...

Love the pictures. Please give my love to Marge.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Sheila,
Will do just that. How have you been?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...