Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: You've Got To Live and Learn


Howdy, how are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. It is a brisk 38 degrees this morning here in the valley of the sun. The coffee is good and I am on my second cup and I am thinking about some bacon, smile.


Any plans for this day? I have a couple of errands to run this morning and I am going to go to Costco with Elise sometime this afternoon. Later in the evening I am going to pack for our trip to Safford, Arizona. We will be leaving tomorrow morning after we have a good breakfast at Gus Balone's. While we are in Safford we will be visiting the Kachina Hot Springs for a good soaking and a full body massage. We will be staying at the Olney House, it is a bed and breakfast that we have stayed at before.


I will take along our camera and laptop with us so we can take a few photos if I don't forget, smile. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and enjoy.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne


Steph, have a good trip chat at you when you return.


Tiger and Marcie, what's for breakfast?


Ross, glad to hear that you guys are having a great vacation in Vancouver.


Joe, how are things going?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...