Monday, December 14, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


The day has come to a close and no major problems surfaced. How was your day? Chris and I relaxed all day long and I did my Wii workout while he watched and laughed at me. I did run my errands today though.


Chris and I were alone just about all day until Elise returned. I started cooking the bacon for our BLT's at 4:00pm and a good thing I did because Elise got back late. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just let to play bridge at her Mum's house.


Well, I had better get back to caring for Chris and need to check to see what the dogs are barking at. Have a good night and a better day tomorrow.


Night..............


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you today. Sorry, to hear that your weekend was not the best for you.


Monna, I thank you for the very nice surprise that I received in the mail today. Wonderful card and great photos, thank you.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Herman, thank you for checking for rates for us for January 2010.


Olivia, I got your address change, thanks.


Sis, how are you doing? Big Bro needs to hear from you.


Janice, you are on a roll today, thanks.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...