Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Disco Lady by Johnny Taylor



Happy Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:30an caring for Chris. Elise is idling her engine this morning but she will be all revved up and on the move soon. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson and the coffee is taking the edge off.


The caregiver in training while be here this morning at 8:00am to care for Chris under my supervision. Any plans for today? Elise and I are going to go to the movies after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this afternoon. I am going to start to sort out old paperwork and get the 2010 calenders ready for use. I am looking forward to 2010 because I am going to make so changes within my life that I feel are needed badly.


Well, I had better check on Chris before the caregiver arrives. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.

Later............


Good Morning Jeanne


Claudia, how are you doing?


2 comments:

Cheela said...

Love the pictures!

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Sheila to you and the family.
Jessie and Elise

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...