Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has come to an end and it has been a good one. We took Chris to his doctor's appointment and he is doing just great. He still knows how to flirt with the nurses and doctor's.


We returned home and we took it nice and easy. I did my Wii workout while Chris watched me and he had to get in a few laughs at me. Elise fixed a very good dinner of black eyed peas and cornbread, pickles, carrots and tomatoes. Excellent meal.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise will be heading out to play bridge at her Mums. She just finished her Wii workout and now she is on her way. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.


Night.............


Good Night Jeanne, I called you a couple of times this afternoon and your phone was still busy.


Joe and Mary , enjoy your fishing trip and stay warm.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good night.


Herman, the emails that I resent to you were deleted. Did you get to read them?


Cher, how are you doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...