Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF




Good Morning




Mood: Cautious




Music listening to: I'll Make Love To You by Boyz To Men (Classic R&B)




TGIF!! I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting stars this morning but she will seeing daylight real soon and she will be up and at it. I have my cup of coffee right next to me and it is very good.




We had a fantastic evening out last night at Kingfisher's, it was a real treat and a great way to start the holiday season. Toni, gave Elise, Mum, Lee, Lois and myself a early Christmas gift that will be remembered forever. We dined very well on great seafood dishes, bread, deserts, and two bottles of red. The two reds were shared by Elise, Mum, and I. Toni, had a couple of Margaritas her favorite drink. We also had a few cups of coffee as well, and I must tell you that I am still stuffed. The dinners included shrimp cakes, salads, fried oysters, stuffed trout, Tilapia, french fries, and salsa. Toni went all out for us to the tune of almost 4 Benjamin's for the evening a large holiday kick start indeed. Toni, thank you so very much.




I will be taking Chris to his doctors appointment this morning and on my return I have to run to run to my office. I have to get my Wii workout in sometime this afternoon as well. After Marv arrives this evening we are going for a light dinner and Jack's at Colors. Following that we will drop in at the Live Theatre to see the play Tuna Christmas a two man play. It has gotten great reviews and the actors play over 20 different parts in this comedy. It should be great.




Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good Friday and a better weekend.


Later................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.




Steph, how are things?




Sis, have a good weekend in Lawrenceville.




Claudia, how are you doing?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...