Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


The day has just about ended and it has been a good one. Chris and I relaxed and watched TV and I did my Wii workout and I played a few games as well. Elise returned home and she did her workout and she played a few games on the Wii Fit Plus.


Elise prepared soup for dinner and we watched a DVD called The Other Man and it was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge. We hope that you Monday was a good one? Have a good evening and a better tomorrow.


Cheers...........


Good Night Jeanne


Tiger have a safe trip. You will be missed.


Marcie, have a good evening.


Claudia, how are you doing?


Cher, good to hear from you as always.


Monna, give a shout out to everyone.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...