Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Frustrated


Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown


How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting raindrops this morning but she will be high and dry soon and on the move. The storm has arrived and it is raining big time and the winds are howling away. On a good note the coffee is good and hot this morning and I am eyeing a second cup.


We will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment this morning and that is all that I have planned for today. How about you? Well, I had better get busy and get Chris ready for his appointment. Have a good day and stay dry and warm.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, what's up?


Liz, you and Dale are in our prayers.


Steph, how are you?


Flo, thank you for the pick me up email, I needed that very much. Give a shout out to all.


Herman, I resent the emails to you from Jerome.


Sis, how are you doing in Lawrenceville?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...