Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


Another day has just about ended and it was a good day. How was yours? Chris and I relaxed and watched TV and we played a few games on the Wii. I did my Wii workout and so did Elise.


We watched a very good DVD called Fat Rose and Squeaky while we ate our dinner. We had ham sandwiches, and ginger ale and it was very good. Chris enjoyed the movie a lot. The person who was supposed to come to observe me while I worked with Chris called and said that she was sick. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge.


I got all of my errands done for today and I am glad that I did them early. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night.

Cheers.................


Good Night Jeanne, sorry I didn't get a chance to call you today it has been very busy.


JT, sorry I am unable to help at this time.


Tiger, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...