Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Dancing In The Sheets


How are you doing? I started this Thirsty Thursday off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this cold valley morning. The dogs are in and taking in the heat. The coffee is good and I am on my second cup already.


I didn't post last night due to I was wrapped up in the Wildcats game against UNLV. It was a very good game and our Cats lost in double overtime. Any plans for today? I have to run a errand or two this morning and that is about it. We didn't get to visit Jeanne yesterday due to Chris's caregiver Marva is out with the flu bug. I called Jeanne to let her know that we could not make it and I know that it was very disappointing to all of us.


We are going to go out to dinner this evening at Flemings and before that we will stop in to visit with Jeanne. Rosemary is going to come to care for Chris in place of Marva this evening. Well, I had better get this party started. Have a good day and stay happy and safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne, we will stop by this evening at around 4:30pm or so, OK?


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...