Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Night

Good Night

It has been another good day here in Tucson, but a bit cold though. Chris and I relaxed today and we watched TV and listened to music on the radio. I had to do a few household repairs today as well.

We had a very nice dinner this evening and we watched a DVD that was very good and Chris liked it as well. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's house. I am thinking about some hot chocolate and I don't know why. You know with those little marshmallows, so good.

Well, I had better get back to work so have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers................

Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you on the phone today. See you tomorrow night.

Joe and Mary, glad to see that you guys are keeping busy.

Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.

Susie, I enjoyed reading your interview it was very well done and your answers were right on.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...