Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Good Night




Good Night




The day is just about over and it has been a different kind of day. I am dragging due to the lack of sleep and I hope that I can catch up tonight. Elise and her Mum left for Bisbee this afternoon and Chris and I have the to house to ourselves. I could not take a nap because Chris has been up in his chair since noon.




Chris and I watched TV and I put him up on his standing frame for a while. It is a bit cool this afternoon so we let he dogs in for a long time. I am packing a bag for Chris and myself for tomorrow. We will be headed for Bisbee to meet Elise for a overnight stay there. Chris is resting in his bed and he will be asleep soon and I will recheck our packing for the trip.




Elise called to say that they made it to Bisbee and that it cold there and there is snow everywhere. Well, I had better get back to work. Have a good evening and a wonderful Christmas Eve.




Later................




Good Night Jeanne, sorry you missed my call this afternoon, you were asleep. I will call you tomorrow from Bisbee.




Marcie, sleep well.




Ross, hey you are on a roll today.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...