Monday, December 14, 2009

Beware It's Monday




Good Morning,




Mood: Disgusted




Music listening to: Get Up by the Gap Band






How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise, well let's say that she is guiding ships in during a foggy night. She will be seeing the light of day soon and she will on her way full steam ahead. I am enjoying my first cup of coffee this morning from fresh ground beans and it is very good.




Yesterday was a very relaxed day and we enjoyed it very much. Elise did her Wii workout and we had a very nice breakfast out. We were joined by Elise's Mum and Paula and Marty. It is always good to see Paula and Marty and the food was good too! After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris, Elise made a homemade pizza that was great and we watched a DVD called Dark Country and it was a very strange movie.




After Rosemary left for the evening I checked on Chris and I joined Elise in the main house, and that ended the day. I have to take my care for a routine service today and I will stop on the air base for a few minutes to look around. Well, I had better get to stepping so have a good Monday.




Later.......................




Good Morning Jeanne




Tiger and Marcie, stay safe.








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...