Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a very long and busy day for me. As for the caregiver we have not heard a word more about it. My playmate called the agency and they didn't know he was in the ER. Not good at all.

I cared for Chris today and I am exhausted big time. Chris and I watched Boss Baby on TV and he loved it and I enjoyed listening to him laugh. He really liked it. I found myself nodding off a couple of times and I never do that when I am caring for him. I believe the stress is trying to get at me. I just don't get the work ethic of today.

My shorty prepared Blueberry pancakes, sausage, and eggs for dinner. I didn't have much of a appetite so I ate very little. The coffee was good though. I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is watching the news on TV. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow is Chefs Day and  I have to have my (A) game on for that. We hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day! I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte!   Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore per te.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...