Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Has your day ended well? Hope so. I just completed my dinner that my shorty brought me back from Lodge On The Desert

I am about to explode. That burger and fries was delicious. I am caring for Chris tonight and he is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

My day tomorrow is going to be super busy. I will be all over the place. On the airbase, on the northside at Eyeglass World, PCOA and doing some shopping at Fry's for Saturday's Chef Day. Also we will be at Shoo Shoo's home to play Rumikub. I believe it is time to put the secret weapon in the fridge to chill, eh?

I am still in a playful mood this evening. Here is a picture of my girlfriend (Flo). Enjoy!


MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

Get a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Flo รจ una bellezza!

Jessie said...

Si, si, si fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...