Monday, August 30, 2021

Buon Pomerrigo!

Buon Pomerrigo!

How are you doing? I am way better than I am right now. I just returned from my doctors appointment and I am fine.

The problem is that the caregiver was a no-show. Can you believe that? Elise called the agency and they said that the caregiver is afraid of Buttercup. Bogus! She also said that we asked her to suction Chris? Bogus! Chris doesn't have a need for that and if he did I would take care of it. She should have told us when we met her that she had problems with Chris's care. I believe what turned her away is that she is not vaccinated and refuses due to religious reasons.  Also we asked her to stay masked during her shift at all times. Also we asked her to get a Covid test weekly since she will not get vaccinated.

You have no idea at how pissed off I am today. Unbelievable! Todays work ethic has just disappeared totally. With Chris you have to work and not sit all of the time. I told Elise that I am considering to quit totally and just retire, but that is not me because I never quit. That would mean that Chris would go into a facility and I promised that would not take place. There I had to vent and I really don't feel any better. This agency wants me to let them hire me to care for Chris. I don't like the way this agency works and we are being told that this agency has a good reputation. I don't agree at all with that.

That is where things stand right now. Not good at all from my standpoint.

Ciao.....Jessie

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Mi dispiace molto. Pensavo che questo avrebbe funzionato. Spero che arrivi qualcosa o qualcuno per alleggerire il tuo carico di lavoro.

countrygranny47 said...

SO SORRY JESSIE,
YOU JUST KEEP PRAYING AND GOD WILL HELP YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Jessie said...

Thank you Country Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...