Friday, August 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



WHERE IS THE RAIN FIDANZATA?

Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Who Do You Love by  LL Cool J!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the so soon to start her day . Any plans for today?

The coffee is a s good Caribou Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but we are going to heat up quickly. We have a 20% chance of rain today so that means no rain at all.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks complete today. I will taking Sister Jayne to pick up her meds this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy!

5 AUG MY LATEST


5 AUG ELISE'S LATEST



We went to the movies yesterday to see "Jungle Cruise" and it was very good and funny. The stunts and special effects were fantastic. We recommend this one.

My shorty and I will be playing "Wii Games" this afternoon. Hopefully we can raise our skill levels because they have fallen off lately. Not good at all!

Well I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Mask Up!

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend stay safe.

Monna, have a good weekend and give a shoutout to all

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is up?

JT,  how are things in Tempe?

Barb, have a good weekend.

Bev, have a good weekend.

Edwina, how are you?

Edi, have a good weekend. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Grandi rocce! Buona giornata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...