Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Oh Sheila by  Ready For The World!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about and retreated back into her cave. She will be up shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but is a bit sticky. It is going to be a hot one today.

The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will see how it goes today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is working on a new rock and I will start one today if time permits. I will be checking to see if I have everything that I need for Chefs Day tomorrow. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Tagliatelle with Italian Sausage. We will hook up some Yeast Dinner Rolls as well. Of course vino rosso will be enjoyed with the meal. For dessert we will enjoy a bowl of Spumoni ice cream. Getting hungry? Yes you are, smile!

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. Mask Up!

Ciao ....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...