Saturday, August 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Blessed! Frisky!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30m caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did this morning like a frog hopping to a new lily pad, smile! Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in the valley of Tucson. We got plenty of clouds with a great lightening show last night but no rain. Maybe today?

I am caring for Chris today up until this evening when sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". That means my Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina) today. I asked Alexa to play some music to cook by. 

We will be preparing "Chinese Pepper Steak" over Jasmine rice. My Sous Chef will select which libation to go along with the meal. We may even have some "Cherry Amaretto" ice cream for dessert. WooHoo!

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We may complete them today. I have to make a trip to the grocery store to pick up items that I need for tonight's dinner.

My shorty and I went to the "Loft" yesterday to see the movie "Coda" and it was excellent. I want to thank my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo" for suggesting it. Later in the evening we picked up "Edwina" from the Forum. We enjoyed a very good dinner at "Pastiche". Edwina and mio moglie enjoyed the Bistro portion Salmon. I enjoyed the "Cajun Voodoo Pasta" one of my favorites there. Of course we shared a nice bottle of vino rosso with our meal. For dessert we enjoyed Spumoni and a decadent chocolate cookie. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Gloria". It was our second time seeing it but it was revised from then to now. It was excellent and it got a well deserved standing ovation. Edwina thank you for a great evening of good food, libation, dessert, fun and the sharing of your grace.

27 AUG MURAL AT THE LOFT


27 AUG "EDWINA AT "PASTICHE"



Well I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Keep that mask handy!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata Come va?

Loraine said...

Sembra che ieri sia stato impegnato e divertente!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...