Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


COUNTRY GRANNY


DAVE


PAPA JOHN



Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Funky Cold Medena by Tone Loc!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up along with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend a as second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in Tucson. We got about 10 drops of rain yesterday. Hopefully that will improve today.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.  My shorty and I will be getting back to our rocks today if we can. 

We are heading for Bisbee on Thursday for a overnight to see our niece Athena. We will be staying at the Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast. I am not that overjoyed about the trip but I can use the rest at the Schoolhouse.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Jim e io siamo stati allo School House Bed and Breakfast anni fa ed è stato molto divertente!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...