Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Howdy!

Hello!

How is your Taco Tuesday going? I do hope it is better than mine is. As a matter of fact mine has turned into a true Monday.

Yes, you guessed it no caregiver. He called to say that he is in the ER. He didn't say what the problem was. So all of my plans for myself have taken a serious (dump.)

I am caring for Chris today all day. I will drive on because I have to but I am starting to get tired of not being able to do much for myself when I want to. That is why the stay-cations are so important to me.

I hope that your day is going well? I have to get back to Chris. I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Che delusione. Sono sicuro che speravi che questa badante fosse diversa. Forse c'รจ ancora speranza.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...