Saturday, August 21, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this Sabato? We are good here but busy getting things set up for this evenings "Wizard Fest" with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. Here have a look?


FIDANZATA, PRESTA ATTENZIONE AL CARTELLO!







My playmate is out doing some grocery shopping and I am about to get Chris up and into the main house. We both are working on new rocks.

Well I had better get busy with Chris. We have a new caregiver coming out on Monday for a meet and greet. If all goes well she will return on Tuesday to work. We were told that she has experience, we will see, eh? The previous caregiver was fired by the agency. Fingers crossed! I will see if Sister Jayne can do the training on Tuesday.

Stay safe...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Non dovresti parlare di te in quel modo.

countrygranny47 said...

WOW, GOOD LUCK.
Hope Jayne can do the training part with the new caregiver.
If they work out,, it be a great help to you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...