Sunday, August 22, 2021

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing? We are good. We just got back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was good as always. It was packed this morning and that is good. We payed it forward for a couple with two kids this morning. We always leave so they  would not have any idea who paid for them. I have to tell you it is a good feeling to do that now and again.

Elise is caring for Chris and I will be restocking his supplies for next week. I also have some yardwork to complete behind Chris's house as well. I will be completing one of three continuing medical classes online today. Am I looking forward to that? NOT!

We had a fantastic evening at the "Wizard Fest" with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.  We dined on pizza, vino, margaritas and for dessert we enjoyed "Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream, with Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. It was all good.

The "Wizard Fest" started out great with me in the lead up until the very last hand. Yes, my (fidanzata) give me a spanking just like she said she would. I have to give her (props) for that but it was just luck. The second game was won by Capo Jim who is now the new Wizard. I came in dead last this round because my (Ifidanzata) was giving those can't resist  me winks and she caught me off guard. She knows how to work it and I do like it when my girlfriends do that, smile! Big Smile! Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

21 AUG MY (FIDANZATA) BEAT ME AT WIZARD!


21 AUG CAPO JIM IS THE NEW WIZARD!


21 AUG ALL HAIL THE WIZARD!



My playmate and I dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location on the way to breakfast. Enjoy!


22 AUG DROPPED AT CORTEZ!



22 AUG PICKED UP!


Well I had better get my chores taken care of. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Keep that mask handy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny we will see how things go tomorrow morning.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata. Buona fortuna con il "Meet and Greet" di domani.

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...