Sunday, August 1, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house to care for him today. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hazelnut Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a bit sticky this morning here in Tucson and the temps are rising.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. We will be dropping off and picking up at the Cortez location We will also drop off a few at the "Egg Connection". Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

31 JUL MY LATEST

Well I have to tell you that "Chefs Day" was a huge delicious success. My shorty and I enjoyed the BBQ Brisket, mashed potatoes, sweet peas, cottage cheese, baby carrots and yeast rolls. Sister Jayne enjoyed it as well. We topped it off with some Gruet Champagne. I am looking forward to the next Chefs Day. We enjoyed the champagne and we toasted to our upcoming anniversary that takes place in a couple of days.


31 JUL CHEF AT WORK


31 JUL YEAST PULL APART ROLLS



31 JUL FINISHED BBQ BRISKET



31 JUL DINNER IS SERVED


Well I had better get this Domenica moving along. Have a good day and rest so you can be prepared for Monday. I want to thank everyone for you kinds words and thoughts for my sister Marcie and Blake who had to put down her horse (Splash) he will be missed without a doubt. I will chat at you later.

Mio moglie and IO will having a early Anniversary Dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse this evening. I am thinking Lobster and Filet. 

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza Sono felice di sapere che il tuo sabato e andato bene. Com'erano i panini brie e fig? Sembre interessante.Buona Domenica.

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
Thank you for your kind words for my sister Marcie and Blake.

Jessie said...

Rosie,
Thanks you for our prayers for my sister Marcie and Blake.

Loraine said...

I panini erano buoni. La nuova roccia è un custode. Sembra che i cavalli si stiano divertendo molto!

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Sono contento che ti siano piaciuto i panini. Mi e piaciuto dipingere i cavalli, sono difficili da fare. Mia moglie ha un momento difficile con loro. Puoi dire Filet e Lobster? Lo faro questo sera da Sullivan's. Abbracci e altro ancora.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...