Friday, August 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Brickhouse by the Commodores!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in the valley of Tucson. Is it going to rain today? We could use a bit more, eh?

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. i have to go by my office to complete some paperwork, and I have to go on the airbase as well. Later I will be taking Sister Jayne to a routine doctor's appointment. I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

On the 18th of August  we dined at the "Outback" for dinner. We were joined by Sharon Kha. It is always a pleasure to spend time with her. We enjoyed a good dinner, vino and "Walla B Darns". Thanks Sharon for a great evening of fun.

18 Aug Sharon Sha at the "Outback"

We enjoyed a very nice lunch and birthday celebration at "Locale" with Paula, Marty, and Shoo Shoo. It was good to see the world travelers Marty and Paula. The food was excellent and when a took a bite of of my "Crispy Polenta" I was taken back to when I lived in Italy. Thank you Paula and Marty for a good afternoon that was much needed.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy! We received a request from Papa John to have a rock created for his daughter. That request had been completed the rock will be delivered to him soon.


18 Aug my latest


18 Aug Elise's latest


18 Aug upgrade



Speaking of crating here are a few items that were created by my girlfriend (Flo). Enjoy!


Photo cards by (Flo)


Photo cards by (Flo)



Here are a few pictures of Paula and Marty  the world travelers. Enjoy!


20 Aug Marty on vacay


20 Aug Paula on vacay












My shorty and I are going to 'Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza" for margaritas and snacks. After that we will head to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play " The Standby Lear". It is going to be a good one, no doubt.

Well I had better check on Chris and get this TGIF moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and keep that mask handy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Siate felici. Stammi bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...