Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



I CAN RELATE!

How are you? Are you being rained on like we are? It is a light but steady rain and that is good. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the news and she is on her Mac. She prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee.  My appetite is not good tonight. We watched "Offspring"  with Chris on Netflix.

It has been a long day and I am tired. Chris is relaxed and enjoying his TV and downing his supplement. I am hoping to sleep well tonight if I can.

I have a early morning doctors appointment at 8:00am. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


3 AUG MY LATEST

Have a good nights sleep so you can be ready to tackle "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. We have been to the Bisbee Schoolhouse B&B a few times. It is a fun place indeed.

Loraine said...

Ti riposerai bene a Bisbee, si?

countrygranny47 said...

BOO BOO IS SO CUTE,,
GOOD JOB JESSIE

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. I had fun painting him.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...