Monday, August 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Rushed!

Music listening to: Staying Alive by the B GEES!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Donut Shop Regular Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I think that our rain days may be over for us desert dwellers.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete. I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment later this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

The new caregiver is supposed to be here this morning for a meet and greet with Chris. We will see how it goes. If all goes well I will have her to start next Monday.

Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie and he is all set for that. He has a a huge smile on his face. Flirty guy!

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe, sound and happy. Keep that mask at the ready! I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, stay safe in Melbourne.

JT, how goes it in Tempe?

Monna, how is everyone in Canada?

Sisters, what is new?

Barb, how are you doing?

Bev, staying busy I am sure.

Deb, feel better soon. Thanks you for having a ice cold birra at the ready for me. How is Sharon?

Edwina, how are you?

Edi, enjoy the day?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la giornata vada bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...