Monday, August 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to:  It Only Takes A Minute To Fall In Love by Taveres! 

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is awake and up as well to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson and maybe just maybe will  we will get some rain today.

The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. So that means I am stuck at home today and tomorrow. I have donned my (DI) and I will be wearing it for the next two days. You don't want to be here when I have it on, believe that. Our daughter Tangye  knows when the (DI) hat comes out that things are bad!

Alexa is awake and she said that even she is not going to get on my bad side today. She suggested that I listen to some (Boney) today and tomorrow. Great idea Alexa!

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks this afternoon. Here are the rocks we dropped off yesterday at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


8 AUG DROPPED AT CORTEZ

Last night we enjoyed a wonderful evening at my girlfriends (Shoo Shoo's) home. We were joined by Lorrie and Bert. We haven't seen them since the pandemic hit. They are looking good and healthy. Our host (Shoo) went all out for us. Our dinner was excellent and the dessert that followed was oh yeah so good. My playmate got out the secret weapon and it turned into a (party.) It was good to see (Shoo) relax and let the secret weapon do it's stuff and it did. As a matter of fact the secret weapon got a hold of Lorrie as well. (Shoo Shoo) is one of my girlfriends that you cannot help but adore. Thank you so much (Shoo) for a good time.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one and stay safe, happy and sound. Mask Up. We will be getting our suitcases out for our upcoming stay-cation today.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, stay safe.

Monna, have a great week.

Erika, where are you?

Barb, what is new?

Edwina,  how are you?

Sharon, how goes it?

Bev, have a good one.

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe? We will be there in the middle of the week.

Jeanne, what is new around your way?

Country Granny and Bob, how are things in the east?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la nuova badante faccia un buon lavoro. incrocerò le dita

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...