Monday, August 2, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How has your day been?  It has been a good day here in Central Tucson. There was one major issue and that was with the new caregiver.

First off he was 35 minutes late with no explanation. I told him that I needed to run a errand and if he had any problems call me. He did just that. He was totally lost when it came to when to change a catheter. I explained that to him. Next he applied way too much skin protector to the cath insert site. Mind you now we were told that he was experienced. Later he needed to have help with the Hoyer transfer. He had the sling reversed, didn't have it raised enough over the bed, didn't have good control with the move from the bed to the chair, the drainage bag wad tucked under Chris, yes he was sitting on it, the drainage line twisted and in the wrong position, he didn't have Chris pushed as far back as he could go in the chair, he didn't secure the lap belt before he tried to move the chair, had trouble with the chair legs, he tried to force them into the slots. I also told him the he must wear his mask at all times due to he refuses to get the Covid vaccine. The later is a real big issue with us. So when he returns tomorrow I will be right there with him. I don't like to micro-manage people but sometimes it is a must.

My playmate and I had a very nice Annie's Day. Again we want to thank everyone for the cards, texts, emails you all made our day extra special. Thanks again.


2 AUG MY LATEST


ANNIES DAY PIC AT SULLIVAN'S


MIO MOGLIE ANNIE'S DAY FLOWERS



MY ANNIE'S DAY FLOWERS FROM MIO MOGLIE


Well, I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching to news and getting things arranged for Chris the IRobot  who come out at 8:00am to vacuum the carpet. 

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si, la ragazza Sullivan's ci ha trattato molto bene.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani vada meglio con la badante.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...