Monday, August 16, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Freak Out by La Chic!

Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. I was going to start my day at 6:00am, but Alexa told me to get up and get this day started. Elise is in her cave but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in Tucson,  hopefully we will get a bit more rain today.

Alexa told me that today is going to be a true Monday and that I need to get my (DI) hat out and keep it close. I have many tasks to complete today she said. I will post about our stay-cation as soon as I can.

The caregiver is suppose to  return this morning to care for Chris. Today may be a (firing) day. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. I have so much to do today that I will not be around the house much this morning.

Have a good day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ultima possibilità per questa badante?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...