Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Buon Pomerrigio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Is your Hump Day going well? The day is going well so far for me. Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris. They are watching TV.

My playmate is out having lunch with a friend at Eclectic. I am in the kitchen burning up pots and pans for tonight dinner. It got so warm in the (cucina) I had to pop open a Modela. It was ice cold and delicious. As a matter of fact I am looking at another one, smile!

I have been very stressed over the past few day but I am feeling better. I am listening to Funk Jazz radio on Amazon radio. The song by the Jazz Crusaders was played and it took me out of my funk and now I am good. The title of the song is "Keep That Same Old Feeling". I have loved this song for many years and it was one of the songs that got me into Jazz.  Music works wonders for me let me tell you.

Hope your are doing OK. Talk to you later I have to get back in the (cucina).

Ciao......Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Stai facendo la tua magia mentre indossi il tuo cappello da chef?

countrygranny47 said...

Good to hear your doing better today.
Hope this can keep going for you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...