Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this Taco Tuesday? We are good here so far. No mishaps or problems. 

Chris is doing great today. He is now in the main house with Elise watching TV. I just got back from picking up Sister Jayne who was out looking for shoes for her sister Mary back in Kenya.

I also dropped of a rock that Elise created for Papa John. I still have a few more things to get done today to include working on a new rock. One of the rocks in the hood have been picked up by someone walking in the hood.

I had better get to my online class and get it done, eh? Hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later. I have been playing around with pictures today and here are a few. Enjoy!

LA MIA ADORABILE MOGLIE!


LA MIA ADORABILE RAGAZZA!



I stopped by East Lawn Cemetery earlier this morning. I visited (Wes) Chris's dad and I asked if I am still doing OK looking after Elise and Chris. While I was I asked my parents if they approve with the way my life has turned out. I told them that I am going through a period of unhappiness. They always answer me. I also stopped at the (Faicks) site as well. I cared for this couple many years ago. The Faick Family made me a member of the when the parents passed. I will never forget that.


CHRIS'S DAD (WES) SITE




THE FAICKS SITE!

 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...