Monday, August 9, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day will be over shortly and I will be glad. Things are not going well at all with caregivers and sub-par agencies. I have been in Healthcare since February 1992 and I have never seen it this bad. This caregiver shortage is all over and just not here.

I was taught to work smarter not harder and I have lived by that all of these years. Now I am working harder than I have ever before. The work ethic has dwindled to it's lowest level in this country. 

I made a promise to care for Chris and Elise and I will stand by that as long as I live. The problem is who is looking after and taking care of me. When I was hired by Pima Health Systems I was told that I was over qualified but I decide to stick it out and it has been a blessing for. I am still to this day in contact with the case manager that hired me. 

I usually don't do what I don't want to. I am having a very hard time giving in to something that I feel is not right for me. This is supposed to be the best time of my life and I don't feel that way at all.  

Nuff said! I needed to vent and you my blog followers are here. Along with my family, sisters, friends and girlfriends.

Here is our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

9 AUG MY LATEST


9 AUG ELISE'S LATEST


I want to thank everyone who said prayers for my dear friends Ross and Denise and their family who live in Sydney. The Covid tests came back negative for them.

I am really looking forward to this stay-cation because I not only need the rest but I need the time to think and make some decisions. Not to worry I am good, strong and determined. Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you on Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Jessie. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this difficult time for your family. Just remember good things will come to good people. All you friends are with you
Rosie

Loraine said...

I miei pensieri e le mie speranze sono con te.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Io no sono felice in questo momento.

Jessie said...

Rosie, thank you very much for your concern.

countrygranny47 said...

Like Rosie said all good things will come to good people and you most certainly are one of those good people.
So glad to hear about the tests results for your friends.
Please take care,,

Jessie said...

Thank you Mary.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...