Thursday, August 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough of Your Love by Barry White!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her say as well. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson and it is going to heat up quickly.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. After breakfast my shorty and I will hit up Total Wine or the Class 6 store on the airbase. Chris's birthday is coming next week and I will be shopping for a gift or two for him while I am on the airbase.

My playmate and I will hit up a movie this afternoon if time permits. We are still working on new rocks. 

Well Chefs Day was delicious. We prepared Tagliatelle con Ragu, Yeast Rolls and a very good vino (rosso). For dessert we enjoy some Spumoni that was excellent. Even Sister Jayne was stuffed with this meal. Ya Mon'. Have a look!  I want to thank everyone for your comments about my (Big Buns), smile!

4 Aug Chef at work!


4 Aug Chefs Ragu


4 Aug Sous Chefs vino selection (Lodi)


4 Aug Tagliatelle con Ragu



Well I had better get this Sete Giovedi moving forward. Have a great day and I will chat at you later. Mask up again

Ciao........Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. E meglio che tu sappia che indosso il mio cappello da chef. La magia si e rivelato davvero molto bene. Buona giornata amore mio!

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,
How are you and Bob today? Yes I am feeling better thank you and thanks for posting to the blog. Have a great day.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
Glad to hear your feeling better.
Your buns were big ones for sure.
The meal looked great as well.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere cosa preparerà lo chef la prossima settimana!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...