Friday, August 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: A Lovely Day by Bill Withers!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson, but it is going to heat up quickly. Where is the rain?

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have couple of tasks to take care of today. Today will be less as busy and that is a good thing. My (fidanzata) was on my case reminding me to get less busy. I asked Alexa to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.


SISTER JAYNE


My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is what we dropped off yesterday. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION



My shorty and I went to the movies to see "Free Guy" and it was hilarious. We are going to the "Loft" this afternoon to see the movie "Cosa". This movie was suggested by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.


MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO

We are going to have dinner this evening at 'Pastiche" with Edwina. We were going to be joined by Shoo Shoo as well, but something came up. After dinner we will be making our way to the "Invisible Theatre" to see the play "Gloria". It is going to be a good one.

We enjoyed a very nice evening on 25 August at the home of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It was a night of good food, libation and Rumikube.  Of course the secret weapon appeared to work it's magic and it did. Here are a few pics.

MIO MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO (RUMIKUBE)





Hey I still have two online classes to complete. I will get them done for sure. Well, I had better get this Venerdi moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. Have a good, safe weekend. I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sì, sei impegnato. Sei sto solo divertendo troppo! Buon per te.
And thanks for the blog.

Rosie said...

I see it was to be 111 deg either yesterday or today. Keep cool

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...