Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: He's So Shy by the Pointer Sisters!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Of course it is going to heat up quickly. What happened to the wet stuff, eh?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on rocks today. We may play "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits.

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Tagliatelle con Ragu. The Ragu will be made with Italian sausages. We will also bake up some Yeast rolls to go along with the meal. My Sous Chef will decide on what vino rosso will go  best with the meal. For dessert we will enjoy Spumoni. WooHoo!

Well I had better get this day moving forward poste haste. Have a good one and stay safe, sound and happy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie a un milione di fidanzata. Sara sicuramente una giornata migliore per me. Ho dormito un po' la notte scorsa e sto meglio. Hai un meraviglioso Hump Day. Ti amo molto.

Loraine said...

Vedrò le foto delle ricette speciali dello chef? E anche lo stesso chef?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...