Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hello!

 Hello!

What's up? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and it was packed. 

Elise is now caring for Chris and I am about to start my normal Domenica tasks. Hey the forecast says that we have more rain on the way for the next couple of days.

Today is going to be a relaxed day hopefully so we can be ready for what next week brings for us. We hope that your day is going your way so far? I am going to play around with pictures today. I love doing that for my  girlfriends.

Please say a prayer or two for my dear friend Shirlene who lives in New Orleans. She is in the path of Ida. Thanks!

Ciao......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...