Saturday, August 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! 



MARTY HOLDING ONE OF HIS BIRTHDAY GIFTS!

Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: Another Sad Love Song by Toni Braxton!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit warm this morning here in the valley of Tucson. Will get some rain today?

Sister Jayne will be this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to get things set up for tonight's "Wizard"Fest. I haven't said that in awhile eh? We will be joined by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. It is going to be an evening of fun, food, libations and victory for me. Ya Mon'. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today to aid in my win tonight.

My playmate and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parillia Suiza" last night. We enjoyed it a little to well with three margaritas each, but it was so good. Afterwards we made our way over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "The Standby Lear" and it was very good with the spin on play that tears at the husband and wife's actual life. 

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


20 AUG ELISE'S LATEST


20 AUG MY LATEST



Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a great weekend and stay safe and keep that mask at hand. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Non vedo l'ora della tua scinfitta stasera., Quindi non sorprenderti, ok? Cerchero di andare piano con te mia cara.

Loraine said...

Sono pronto per qualsiasi carta mi venga lanciata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...