Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


CAPO JIM SAYS IT'S TACO TUESDAY! 

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like we were in the stocks getting ready for a race. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Organic Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo". Where is the wet stuff?

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today. Hopefully that will lift my spirts to get me motivated on this Taco Tuesday.

Chris the  (IRobot) will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will start creating rocks for Halloween soon. Here is what we put out in the hood yesterday. Enjoy!

IN THE HOOD 23 AUG

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along post haste. You know you want a taco right now, right? I do, smile! My shorty is meeting up with her book club this evening at the Lodge On The Desert. She will bring me back some dinner. I am thinking burger. Ya Mon'.

Have a great day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and keep that mask close by

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in mente per questo Taco Martedi? Stai al sicuro. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Capo non ha mai avuto un aspetto migliore. RUGGITO!

Jessie said...

Sono d' accordo con te, ragazza.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...