Sunday, August 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sconed! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be swimming her way over to Chris's house soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hey how about that drain last night? Wow! I was out in it because I left the "Green Ladies" windows cracked open. So I had to dash out to save her. Problem was that all of the umbrellas were in the cars. So I donned a bag and put it over my head as I ran out. Elise and Chris were at the front cracking up because they thought it was hilarious. I got soaked big time! The rained flooded many streets to include right out in front of our house. If there were fish in that lake I could have gone fishing. Are backyard turned into a lake as well. Here are a few pics of the backyard Enjoy!

28 AUG FLOODING


28 AUG BIG RAIN



28 AUG LAKE IN THE BACKYARD

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz for me today. I am feeling a bit somber and nostalgic today, due to today is my Mom's birthday.  My brother Herman I miss her dearly, but we know that she is watching over us and guiding our every step. Love and miss you Mom!

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

28 AUG ELISE'S LATEST



28 AUG MY LATEST


Hey Chefs Day was delicious. We enjoyed "Chinese Pepper Steak" over Jasmine Rice. My Sous Chef choose "Jack Daniels" as the libation to go with the meal. Great choice indeed. We loaded up Sister Jayne with a plate as well and she was as stuffed as we were. I had planned on having "Cherry Amaretto" ice cream for dessert but we just could not do it. Here are a few pics of that meal. It should make you very hungry too!

28 AUG CHEF AT WORK




28 AUG CHINESE PEPPER STEAK OVER JASMINE RICE SERVED UP!



Well tomorrow the new caregiver will be here to start her first day of training with Chris. We hope that she works out. Sister Jayne will be here to assist with the training. I also have a doctors appointment in the morning.

Well I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Stay safe, sound, and happy. I will chat at you later. Keep that mask near by.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Lo chef ha fatto di nuovo la sua magia!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

countrygranny47 said...

Your meal looks so good.
I would like to try sometime,, but Bob doesn't like that kind of stuff.
He likes the hot food. I can't eat ir anymore s0 lets me out,,, lol

Rosie said...

I love that sort of foid Mary. Jessie. You have water water everywhere and not a drop to drink...lol

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...