Monday, August 23, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one with a lot of confusion, but it sorted itself out for the most part.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the news.

Chris is resting watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is in a zone from his massage. Earlier my shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with some Rainforest Blend coffee. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series.

The new caregiver arrived today and her name is Precious. She was here for a meet and greet and Chris was all set for that. She is a looker and Chris eyebrows were raised to the ceiling. He had that come here look about him, smile! Elise and I went over a few things with her and it seems like she will be capable of caring for Chris. We do have one concern and that she has not been vaccinated for Covid. Her reasoning not to get it is for religious beliefs. We told her that she will have to wear a face mask throughout her shift with Chris. She may have to get a Covid test weekly. She will return on Monday tor start her training.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I will  be making a visit to the Evergreen Cemetery to visit Chris's dad's site and while I am there I will chat with my parents. I also have to visit the doctors office for a routine test for myself. I will also complete one of my online classes as well.

I look forward to hitting the sheets tonight. It has been a very confusing day that has me at ends at human nature. Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Hey I have been so busy that "Chefs Day" took a vacay, but not to worry it will be  donning our Chefs Hats once again on Saturday. WooHoo!

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la nuova badante funzioni. Sembra promettente?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...